Friday, September 8, 2017

Bits Box Picture Gallery

This was originally supposed to go up with my bits box article, but the scheduling wires got crossed and that article dropped earlier than it was supposed to.  I have put together a few pictures of the Bits Box I use for parts (this one is specifically for Terminator parts).  These are easy to find Plano tackle boxes.  The internal compartments have inserts that allow you to customize the internal layout for whatever parts you want to store.  I use the same box for my X-wing ships, and my D & D dice plus minis.  Let's get a look at those pictures, shall we?

The Full Box, with the lid closed
Deathwing Knight Torsos, Heads, Shoulder Pads and Extras

Lightning Claws and Power Fists

Assault Cannons and Knight Shields, Storm Shields

Champion Halberds, Standards, Thunder Hammers, Assorted Melee Weapons

Apothecary Bits, Crux Terminautus Shoulder Pads, Offhand Storm Bolters

Power Swords, Torso Plates, Terminator Helmets

Shoulder Pads, Storm Bolters, Heavy Flamers

Maces of Absolution, Chain Fists, Arms

Cyclone Missile Launchers, Arms
Now if I add some extra parts to this box of parts, I can complete additional Terminators to flesh out some more units in my Deathwing Squads, for more on that, check out my article from earlier this week (you can find it here)  Game on, Game Fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment